Monday 21 April 2014

                    
Day 8: Which is quicker, car or bike? 
Today's Top Gear Bank Holiday special was for my best mate Owen (who drove up from Peterboro to Loch Lomond to wish me well, two days after flying back from Sydney) to drive the 86 miles to Fort William while I cycled. Surprisingly Owen won by 7 light years (I still bought him a cup of tea)

You know I talked about Everest the other day? I'm now above it.
On the A82 to Fort William

Glen Coe provides a stunning backdrop

3 comments:

  1. What you didn't say was that I only had 1 hour to cover the 86 miles, which I may have done if it wasn't for some random cyclist weaving all over the road in front of me.
    Good luck with the last couple of days chap, I'll take your washing and have it laundered and ready for you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jon you've done amazingly well! Looks like you've had good weather for it as well? Keep going, enjoy the views in Scotland and come back in one piece! See you soon Louise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wee Jon, Scotland already! You're doing great! Loving the pictures and updates. Look after yourself!
    C

    ReplyDelete