Tuesday 22 April 2014

Day 9: Tough day today, very windy, very hilly, very long 83 miles to Inverness.

I notice everyone's back at work today, blog page views have rocketed!!
Don't worry I won't tell Vince...

I think only about 120 miles to go :)

Today was also a sad day as I bid farewell to my shorts in an attempt to lose some more weight. We always knew this was the end of the line for them but nevertheless I was still disappointed for them as I know how much they wanted to get to the top.

3 comments:

  1. Jon-O. Just remembered your blog. I have to say, you make it sound like a laugh-a-minute holiday. I thought it was supposed to be a mind and body breaking feat of endurance?
    Can I have some of my sponsorship money back?

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Jon well done! Not far now keep cycling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vince has noticed!
    Great work Jon, fantastic effort. Not far to go.

    ReplyDelete